Downtown Art Walk - First Fridays February 1, 2019
- On the first Friday of every month from 6:00pm - 10:00 pm Downtown's Art Walk features galleries, studios, museums, shops, and restaurants showcasing the creative talent found in Bellingham's growing art scene. Every May hosts the special Children's Art Walk, coordinated by Allied Arts of Whatcom County. Sponsored by Bank of the Pacific, we invite you to stroll through the streets of downtown to enjoy art, food, and community!
- Enjoy a well-deserved date night while your kids have a fun-filled evening through Kids Night Out @ Western (KNOW). Students in grades K-5 will explore hands-on, inquiry-based science and end the evening with a movie, guided tour of the aquarium or arts activities. Join the fun!
- February 1st – 10th, 2019 marks the return of Bellingham Cocktail Week, a citywide event celebrating our region’s growing cocktail scene. Our city is known for its healthy beer scene (to say the least!), with Bellingham Cocktail Week we want to highlight other delicious ways to imbibe responsibly.
- We are jumping on board the Bellingham Cocktail Week fun train the first week of February with TWO SPECIAL EDITION TOURS focused on the history of BOOZE on Bellingham Bay - in both downtown and ye olde south side (Fairhaven). We know that the delicious "craft cocktails," found in Bellingham today are a special treat - something not always easy to come by during various periods of "Belling-history". Find out who drank what, where and when, then wet your whistle! Downtown version: Saturday Feb 2nd from 7 pm – 8:30 pm $20
- The Aslan Depot: Barrels & Blending invites you to a wonderfully craft-filled pop-up market, featuring 10 different local vendors! We're packing the Depot with art, food, and various craft items. Grab a drink and do some retail therapy for yourself or that special someone! We'll also have New Public Food Truck serving grub at 2PM and live music by Blackwater from 7-9PM.
Each year, the Satushek Team gives back to our community. Throughout the year, we do this in a number of ways - whether volunteering, participating on boards of various organizations, supporting events, or giving financially, it's important to us to invest in those around us. Over the years, we've given our team members money to donate to an organization of their choice, and this year, we're extending that choice to YOU! Each month, we'll be asking our clients for nominations of deserving organizations in our community for a $1,000 donation! If you'd like to nominate a local organization, just email us at email@example.com or send us a message on Facebook at www.facebook.com/welovebellingham.